Paul’s keynote speaking and presentations are focused on informing the audience about change, innovation and leadership. Anyone attending a seminar, workshop or keynote presentation will be looking for inspiration, motivation and answers. Speaking and facilitating more than 150 times a year, Paul inspires and motivates; he challenges and pushes people to think; he delivers with passion and enthusiasm during all keynote speaking.
Specially Tailored Keynote Speaking and Presentation:
Paul’s keynote presentations may be tailored to your specific requirements to ensure you get the message you want delivered in a motivational and effective way.
Paul delivers information “with a huge amount of energy”. People get it, remember it and use it. Paul’s delivery is effective because he keeps the message simple and entertaining but at the same time informative and interesting.
Want to know more?
Areas of Expertise:
- Change – facilitating over 150 workshops and keynote presentations per year, having worked with Kotter International, Paul Rigby is well placed to discuss the topic of change with any organisation. He has delivered to numerous global leaders – from huge multi-national organisations to small privately run firms.
- Innovation – having learned from world experts in Vijay Govindarajan and Chris Trimble, Paul has excellent knowledge on this exciting but necessary key business strategy.
- Leadership – with access to some of the worlds top thought leaders, based on his own experience in running his own business and as a corporate executive, Paul delivers a hard hitting and informative keynote presentation.
- Employee engagement – Paul has had the privilege to deliver workshops on behalf of Shawn Achor and Dan Pink in the field of positive psychology, happiness, engagement and motivation. Paul uses his own practical knowledge and the learnings from some of the world’s best to deliver an impactful talk.
- Digital business transformation – Paul uses his own on-the-job experience and practical knowledge plus the learnings from some of the world’s best to deliver an impactful talk. This talk has little to do with technology. It is focused on transforming your business to be fit for purpose in a digital world.
Paul’s main focus is to increase urgency, engage employees, take action, empower, communicate, work as a team, do more than is expected of you, push the boundaries, execute in a disciplined way and look to implement tomorrow’s leadership style today. Decide what needs to be done and just do it.
To book Paul or find out more simply fill out the ‘Want to know more?’ form on this page.