Bee A Great Leader™Become an effective leader - an infinite leader
Bee A Great Leader™ takes an unconventional look at the challenges organisations (large and small) face when trying to adapt to a rapidly changing, challenging and unpredictable world.
Using The Bee Book, combined with the best practises in leadership learning we have developed a distinctive leadership experience that focuses on real world scenarios faced by all leaders today. It is thought provoking, reflective, intuitive, challenging and filled with practical knowledge to help improve your leadership skills. Above all it is invigorating. Want to know more? If you would like further information on this workshop please complete your details in the “Want to know more?” section.
Want to know more?
- What is it leaders do?
- Using The Bee Book we analyse the two queen bees leadership styles to compare to our own situation
- Leadership lessons we can learn from bees
- Develop a common language (based on the story of the bees) to be used throughout the organisation for effective leadership
- Analyse what actually drives leaders and why behaviours are important for effective leadership
- Leadership effectiveness behaviours
- Use a 9 step model for competent leadership
- Determine how the vision, mission, purpose and values of an organisation are essential for leadership in terms of gaining respect and setting direction
- How to lead with confidence, building self confidence and building confidence in others
- Complete a self confidence survey and analyse the results for improvement
- What are the traits of a great leader?
- Why should anyone be led by you as their leader?
- Look at your leadership employee engagement traits to help improve your leadership style for better results
A short pre-read of The Bee Book is a recommended prerequisite