Bee Ready For Change™A simple and practical 3-step approach to change
This short story will challenge your thinking and ask questions of how you deal with change in your organisation.
Bee Ready For Change™ is an interactive, high energy, facilitated workshop for people in any organisation, large or small, government or corporate, who require a simple no-nonsense approach for change. Based on years of research from some of the world’s foremost thought-leaders and the facilitator’s extensive knowledge and experience in implementing change initiatives.
Using The Bee Book and the best principles of Accelerated Learning, this workshop engages, motivates, stimulates and educates the learner in a way that ensures retention and application of knowledge is maximised. It is fun, engaging, thought provoking and filled with effective change implementation examples.
If you would like further information on this workshop please complete your details in the “Want to know more?” section.
Want to know more?
The learning objectives for this programme are:
- Increase the urgency and acceptance for change
- Understand change and how leadership ensures effective change implementation
- Use The Bee Book to help transform the story of a hive of bees to real world situations
- Lessons we can learn from bees
- Develop a common language (based on the story of the bees) to be used throughout the organisation for simple effective communication
- Produce a list of what actually needs changing within your organisation or department and then act on it
- Understand why people are resistant to change and how to overcome this
- Develop a simple 3-step action plan (Prepare, Engage, Implement) for your change initiatives
- Complete the last chapter of The Bee Book and translate this to your actual situation
- Delegates leave the workshop with a completed action plan for their first change initiative that they can start implementing NOW
A short pre-read of The Bee Book is a recommended prerequisite